2 Year limited Warranty Terms & Conditions.
1. Guarantee services will be provided only if the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase, model name and dealer's name) is presented with the defective product within the guarantee period. neocore may refuse free of charge guarantee service if these documents are not presented or if they are incomplete or illegible. This Guarantee will not apply if the model name or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
2. To avoid damage to or loss/erasure of removable data storage media or accessories, you must remove these before submitting your product for guarantee service.
3. This Guarantee does not cover transport costs and risks associated with transport of your product to and from neocore
4. This guarantee does not cover:
§ periodic maintenance and repair or parts replacement due to wear and tear
§ consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a product such as batteries). Please note that by this guarantee, guarantees that the battery which is included in your product at the date of original purchase is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months from that date
§ damage or defects caused by use, operation or treatment of the product inconsistent with normal personal or domestic use
§ damage or changes to the product as a result of misuse, including:
- treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product or damage to liquid crystal displays.
- charging/HDMI port damage, include but are not limited to: bent, corrosion, wiggling,
- failure to install or use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with instructions on installation or use.- failure to follow Safety Regulations instructions. - failure to maintain the product in accordance with instructions on proper maintenance.
- installation or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety laws or standards in the country where it is installed or used.
- virus infections or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrectly installed software.
- the condition of or defects in systems with which the product is used or incorporated except other products designed to be used with the product.
- use of the product with accessories, peripheral equipment and other products of a type, condition and standard other than prescribed.
- repair or attempted repair by persons who are not authorized
- adjustments or adaptations including:
§ upgrading the product beyond specifications or features described in the instruction manual, or
§ modifications to the product to conform it to national or local technical or safety standards in countries other than those for which the product was specifically designed and manufactured.
§ accidents, fire, liquids, chemicals, other substances, flooding, vibrations, excessive heat, improper ventilation, power surges, excess or incorrect supply or input voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lighting, other external forces and impacts.
5.This guarantee covers only hardware components of the product. It does not cover for which an end-user license agreement or separate warranty/guarantee statements or exclusions are provided or intended to apply.
6. Repair under warranty can take up to 20 working days.
7. Product which can't be repaired will be replaced.
8. Warranty is not transferable.
9.Shipments without prior authorisation from neocore customer support are subject to being returned (unrepaired) with all charges , including return expenses, due and payable by the originator.
Exclusions and limitations
Except as stated above, neocore makes no warranties (express, implied, statutory or otherwise) regarding product or accompanying or constituent software quality, performance, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. If this exclusion is not permitted or fully permitted by applicable law, neocore
excludes or limits its warranties only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Any warranty that cannot be fully excluded will be limited (as far as permitted by applicable law) to the duration of this Guarantee.
neocore only obligation under this Guarantee is to repair or replace products subject to these Guarantee terms and conditions.
neocore is not liable for any loss or damage relating to products, service, this Guarantee or otherwise, including
- economic or intangible losses
- the price paid for the product
- loss of profits, revenue, data, enjoyment or use of the product or any associated products
- indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage.
Replacement Product Notice
- Your original product will NOT be returned to you.
- Replacement products are factory refurbished or new units (if product develop a fault in first 3 month after purchase)
- Replacement products carry original warranty balance.
- Delivery is during normal business hours to the address you provided.
- All data and software on your returned product(s) will be lost.
- Items not collected or not paid for(non warranty repairs) within 3 months will be recycled on our cost but without any compensation to a customer.